About us!

My photo
Here to rock your world.
With happiness, smiles, pain and tears
I know you'll be there throughout the years.
Beat us. Hate us. You can never break us.

Age groups: 16, 17. Kick 4/3's ass and we'll kick yours 43 times harder in return.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

大家好!Hello everyone!
It has been quite some time since i touched blogger or even blogged.
I was super touched and inspired by the video karkheng made, if you haven't see it!
GO FACEBOOK AND SEE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
And, big credits to OH KARKHENG for spending hell long hours to make the video.
And Raywyn, Melvin for singing the bieber song.
And last but not least, thanks everyone for being a part of 4/3.

I hate to say this, but 2 years have flown past pretty fast.
We've all grown and been through hell load of shit and quarrels.
We fought, quarreled, criticised and whatsoever among each other.
But we had fun, cracked jokes, go crazy with each other.
And won competitions that seem impossible to us and proved ourselves.
What i want to say is, good or bad. I'm so freaking reluctant to leave 4/3
And go somewhere else at the end of this year. Sigh.

I hope everyone will remember each other and still catch up from time to time.
I love you guys.